Me with my loyal reading companions: Shelby (the brown one) and Elwood (the other one)
Hello, I’m MC! I’m an avid reader, travel addict and communications professional based in Orlando, FL. I started this blog to record my book reading experiences and connect with other readers.
Here are some fast facts about me:
- I’m a former blogger and have been internetting for a long time – back when Geocities and Angelfire were a thing.
- In 2001, I used to run a Backstreet Boys humor site and I wrote terrible fanfiction on my LiveJournal. Yikes, right? I know.
- I like to read pretty diversely but usually gravitate towards fiction, nonfiction and books by authors from around the world.
- I’m a strong believer in Nancy Pearl’s “Rule of Fifty” and DNF books with relish.
- I love to travel and have been to 10 countries so far (with an even longer wish list of destinations). Check out my travel diaries on Youtube.
- I recently crossed off a big bucket list destination by visiting Singapore, best known for being a multi-cultural and sustainable green city.